My research focuses on operation problems on online platforms. My research interests include causal estimation, experiment design, two-sided network platforms, and deep learning.
- "The Value of Customer-Related Information on Service Platforms: Evidence From a Large Field Experiment," with Hengchen Dai, Dennis Zhang, Zuo-Jun Max Shen, Zhiwei Xu, major revision in Management Science.
- "The Impact of Social Nudges on User-Generated Content for Social Network Platforms," with Hengchen Dai, Dennis Zhang, Heng Zhang, Renyu Zhang, Zhiwei Xu, Zuo-Jun Max Shen, reject and resubmit in Management Science.
- The Impact of Social Nudges on User-Generated Content for Social Network Platforms
- The Thirteenth International Conference of the Chinese Scholars Association for Management Science and Engineering (CSAMSE), July 29 - August 01, Shanghai
- INFORMS 2021 Annual Meeting, October 24 - 27
- 2021: POMS 2021; MIW 2021; MSOM 2021; RMP 2021
- 2020: Informs 2020; Tsinghua University Doctoral Forum 2020